- Easy HR provides workplace health and safety training. This disk is provided to students of Easy HR.
- This Safety Disk contains additional information that we believe students will find useful in managing Health and Safety in their workplace. The information contained on this disk is generally available over the internet, however it has been provided her in a single location as a courtesy to our students.
- Students are advised to undertake their own research in relation to the suitability of the these resources within their own workplace.
- Information on this page is largely based on NSW Legislation, however we have provided custom pages for: QLD | | VIC
Certificate IV WHS (BSB41419)
- For More Information, please vist our website.
SafeWork NSW Certificate of Capacity and Injury Recover
Return to Work to Recover
- If you get injured at work (Was 'Looking out for you')
"This poster summarises the requirements of the Workplace Injury Management and Workers Compensation Act 1998 with regard to notifying injuries and making claims, and is the form of notice approved under section 231 of the Workplace Injury Management and Workers Compensation Act 1998 and clause 44 of the Workers Compensation Regulation 2010. Every employer must keep this constantly posted up in some conspicuous place at work."
Workers Compensation Legislative Reform
NSW Workplace Health and Safety
NSW Workers Compensation
- NSW Workers Compensation Act 1987 (Online)
- Workers Compensation Amendment Act 2012 (Online)
- Workplace Injury Management and Workers Compensation Act 1998 (Online)
- Workers Compensation (Bush Fire, Emergency and Rescue Services) Act 1987 (Online)